Our PLANNING FIRST approach requires that we take the time to get to know who you are from the very beginning. While some advisors skip this step, we believe that an effective retirement plan cannot be created without it. Planning is essential to building lasting relationships with our clients, understanding their context, and crystallizing their goals.
This process allows us to Assess Financial Health of all your Financial Goals
- What is the LONGEVITY OF YOUR MONEY?
- How much investment risk do you really need to take in order to get from A to B?
- Can you RETIRE on time – or do you need to work longer to safely stop working?
TAKE ACTION! Create and Implement a Financial Action Plan…
(a.k.a. ARSENAL’s “FINANCIAL TO-DO LIST”)
Our TO-DO LIST will generally cover:
- Asset Allocation & Investment Recommendations
- Investment Management · Retirement Planning Preparation
- Social Security Analysis & Choices
- Pension Analysis · Retirement Income Strategies
- Saving & Accumulation Strategies
- Debt Analysis and Restructuring
- Personal Cash Flow Analysis
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Legacy Planning & Helping Family Members
- How to Communicate your Money Matters to your Family
- Estate Planning with Strategic Partners
- Monitoring of your goals through WealthVision by eMoney
Arsenal Financial & LPL Financial do not provide tax or legal advice. The information contained in this document should be used for informational purposes only. The appropriate professionals should be consulted on all legal and accounting matters prior to or in conjunction with implementation of any financial action or financial plan.